A professor has collected and responded to these common student excuses:
- This Course Covered Too Much Material…
- The Expected Grade Just for Coming to Class is a B
- I Disagreed With the Professor’s Stand on —-
- Some Topics in Class Weren’t on the Exams
- Do You Give Out a Study Guide?
- How Am I Doing In Class?
- I Studied for Hours
- I Know The Material – I Just Don’t Do Well on Exams
- I Don’t Have Time For All This
- But you don’t understand. I have a job
- Students Are Customers
- Do I Need to Know This?
- There Was Too Much Memorization
- This Course Wasn’t Relevant
- Exams Don’t Reflect Real Life
- I Paid Good Money for This Course and I Deserve a Good Grade
- All I Want is the Diploma
His responses are damn funny.