I must admit, I had all kinds of fun preparing and recording Episode #16 of Rationally Selfish Radio. (Sadly, it was delayed by hours of downtime by my podcast host.) Here it is, just for you!
In this episode, I discuss Design Arguments for the existence of God, particularly objections to Aquinas’ Teleological Argument and the Fine Tuning Argument.
Download This Episode
- Episode #16 Optional Readings (PDF)
- Design Arguments in the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Teleological Arguments in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Atheism: The Case Against God by G.H. Smith
- The Miracle of Theism by J.L. Mackie