On Wednesday, April 25th, I broadcast my first episode of Philosophy in Action Radio on BlogTalkRadio! It was hugely fun for me to do, and I think it went really well. Many thanks to everyone who called in!
My next will be on Wednesday, May 2nd at 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT. Once again, it will last for a half hour. The theme of that show will be “Protecting Your Privacy.”
The audio quality from the version recorded by BlogTalkRadio, so I used the audio file that I recorded locally. Hence, at the end, you’ll hear a few alerts from BTR about how much time I have left.
- The nuts and bolts of this new call-in radio show
- Productivity is not a matter of willpower
- Doing a boring job that just pays the bills
- Dealing with overwhelming quantities of email
- Making progress on long-term projects
- Dealing with burnout
- Keeping motivation without deadlines
- Duration: 29:56
Download the Episode
- Download the Standard MP3 File (6.9 MB)
Subscribe to the Feed
- Subscribe to the Enhanced M4A Feed in iTunes or in your RSS reader
- Subscribe to the Standard MP3 Feed in iTunes or in your RSS reader