- What: Philosophy in Action Talk Radio: Protecting Yourself Against Socialized Medicine
- Who: Dr. Diana Hsieh, with Dr. Paul Hsieh, plus live callers
- When: Wednesday, 25 July 2012, 6 pm PT / 7 pm MT / 8 pm CT / 9 pm ET
- Where: Philosophy in Action’s Live Studio
With ObamaCare confirmed by the Supreme Court, what can a person do to preserve his health under America’s increasingly socialized system of medical care?
Dr. Paul Hsieh is a physician in practice in South Denver. He is the co-founder of Freedom and Individual Rights in Medicine (FIRM). He has written nearly 100 op-eds, mostly on health care policy, as well as articles for The Objective Standard. He blogs offbeat tech news at GeekPress.
To join the live broadcast and its chat, just point your browser to Philosophy in Action’s Live Studio a few minutes before the show is scheduled to start. By listening live, you can call the show with your questions and experiences, as well as post comments and questions in the text chat.
If you can’t attend the live broadcast, you can listen to the episode later as a podcast on this archive page or by subscribing to the Philosophy in Action Podcast RSS Feed:
- Enhanced M4A Feed: Subscribe in iTunes or your RSS reader
- Standard MP3 Feed: Subscribe in iTunes or your RSS reader
In the meantime, Connect with Us via social media, newsletter, RSS feeds, and more. Check out the Show Archives, where you can listen to any past episode or question. And visit the Question Queue to submit and vote on questions for upcoming episodes.
I hope that you’ll join us on Wednesday evening for this engaging discussion of the application rational principles to the challenges of real life!