If you missed the live broadcast, you can listen to the audio podcast any time. You’ll find the podcast on the episode’s archive page, as well as below.
Podcast: 14 November 2012: Robb Wolf about “The Paleo Solution”
What is the paleo diet? How can it help you improve your health and look better? Why does it work?
Robb Wolf, a former research biochemist, is the New York Times Best Selling author of The Paleo Solution – The Original Human Diet. A student of Prof. Loren Cordain, author of The Paleo Diet, Robb has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world via his top-ranked iTunes podcast, book, and seminars.
Listen or Download:
- Duration: 1:19:11
- Download: Standard MP3 File (18.2 MB)
- The basics of the paleo diet
- Paleo versus low-carb diets
- The benefits of paleo: not just weight loss
- Easing into paleo
- The evolutionary framework for nutrition and medicine
- The state of modern medicine
- The claimed health benefits of vegetarianism and veganism
- Concerns for animal welfare
- Debates and disputes in the paleo community
- Wheat and gluten
- Cheating on paleo
- Paleo as life-transforming
- Robb’s political activism
- Robb’s podcast, book, and online resources
- RobbWolf.com: podcast and blog
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- What is the paleo diet?
- Modern Paleo: Modern Paleo Principles
- Whole 30
This episode was sponsored the incomparable Audible.com.
I’ve subscribed to Audible since 2005. With my “Platinum Annual Membership,” I enjoy 24 books per year for just under $10 per book. I read more books, thanks to Audible. I listen to books while in my car, as well as while cooking, cleaning, gardening, and more. I enjoy books more too, particularly fiction: a good reader adds a rich layer of color to the text.
If you want to try the delights of listening to books, be sure to take advantage of our special podcast-only offer of free 30-day trial subscription. You’ll get a great deal, and you’ll support Philosophy in Action in the process. It’s a win-win – and I love that!
Philosophy in Action
To automatically download every new episode of Philosophy in Action, subscribe to the podcast RSS feed in your music player:
- Enhanced M4A Feed: Subscribe in iTunes or your RSS reader
- Standard MP3 Feed: Subscribe in iTunes or your RSS reader
Keep in touch with Philosophy in Action: