Remember, you can automatically download podcasts of Philosophy in Action Radio by subscribing to Philosophy in Action’s Podcast RSS Feed:
- Enhanced M4A Feed: Subscribe via iTunes or another podcast player
- Standard MP3 Feed: Subscribe via iTunes or another podcast player
What is the paleo diet? How can it help you improve your health and look better? Why does it work?
Robb Wolf, a former research biochemist, is the New York Times Best Selling author of The Paleo Solution – The Original Human Diet. A student of Prof. Loren Cordain, author of The Paleo Diet, Robb has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world via his top-ranked iTunes podcast, book, and seminars.
Listen or Download:
- Duration: 1:19:11
- Download: Standard MP3 File (18.1 MB)
- Tags: Animals, Diet, Ethics, Health, Medicine, Nutrition, Paleo, Politics
- The basics of the paleo diet
- Paleo versus low-carb diets
- The benefits of paleo: not just weight loss
- Easing into paleo
- The evolutionary framework for nutrition and medicine
- The state of modern medicine
- The claimed health benefits of vegetarianism and veganism
- Concerns for animal welfare
- Debates and disputes in the paleo community
- Wheat and gluten
- Cheating on paleo
- Paleo as life-transforming
- Robb’s political activism
- Robb’s podcast, book, and online resources
- RobbWolf.com: podcast and blog
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- What is the paleo diet?
- Modern Paleo: Modern Paleo Principles
- Whole 30
The mission of Philosophy in Action is to spread rational principles for real life… far and wide. That’s why the vast majority of my work is available to anyone, free of charge. I love doing the radio show, but each episode requires an investment of time, effort, and money to produce. So if you enjoy and value that work of mine, please contribute to the tip jar. I suggest $5 per episode or $20 per month, but any amount is appreciated. In return, contributors can request that I answer questions from the queue pronto, and regular contributors enjoy free access to premium content and other goodies.
About Philosophy in Action Radio
Philosophy in Action Radio focuses on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life. It broadcasts live on most Sunday mornings and many Thursday evenings over the internet. For information on upcoming shows, visit the Episodes on Tap. For podcasts of past shows, visit the Show Archives.